360° Air Flow Panel
– with the 360° airflow panel, the air can be distributed to every corner of the room.
– compared with an infrared remote controller, a wired controller can be fixed to the wall and avoid mislaying.
It's mainly used for commercial zone and makes air conditioner control more convenient.
– with the reserved ports, a remote ON-OFF switch can be easily connected to control the air conditioner.
– the built-in PCB can output alarm signal, which makes setting up an external alarm light or vibration gauge possible
Built-in Drain Pump
– the drain pump can lift the condensing water up to 750mm upmost.
Low Ambient Cooling
– with a built-in low ambient kit or special designed PCB, outdoor fan speed can be changed automatically
according to condensation temperature. The air conditioner can run cooling operation even when the outdoor ambient temperature down to -15℃.
– the units can be installed as twin systems: one outdoor unit can be connected to two same indoor units.
The indoor units can be combined in any of the differently available ratings.
Self-diagnosis and Auto-protection
– once abnormal operation or parts failure happens, the unit will shut off automatically to protect the system.
Meanwhile, it will indicate protection or error code for fast service.
Anti-cold Air Function
– indoor fan speed is regulated automatically from the lowest grade to the setting grade according to evaporator temperature when the unit just
starts heating operation. This function can prevent cold air blowing out to avoid discomfort to the users.
Auto Restart Function
– if the air conditioner breaks off unexpectedly due to the power cut, it will restart with the previous setting mode
automatically when the power resume.
– by pressing the turbo button on the remote controller, the unit will enter turbo mode with ultra-high speed and reach the set t
emperature more quickly. After running 20 minutes in turbo mode, the indoor fan will automatically recover the preset speed.
Refrigerant Leakage Detect
– Indoor unit will show error code “EC” and stop automatically when refrigerant leakage is detected. This function can better protect
compressor being damaged by high temperature due to refrigerant leakage.