Useful Yogurt Crafting Tips :
• Long-life UHT and evaporated milk make the best yoghurt.
Boiled, not too hot or not too cold before use.
If in doubt about temperature,
Please check the milk with a cooking thermometer.
• To make thicker yoghurt, add 2 tablespoons dried skimmed milk powder to the
Milk before boiling.
• Yoghurt will take longer to make in a cool, draughty room.
• If your kitchen is too cold (under 20°C) the yoghurt maker will need plugging in
For 5 minutes to warm up before using.
• If possible, choose a draught-free position; draughts will cool the yoghurt maker.
• Movement will cause separation and uneven texture so avoid moving the yoghurt maker and do not place it on top of a source of vibration
e.g. fridge or washing machine.
• Keep the yoghurt maker away from heat sources such as ovens and stove tops.
Do Not place it on a shelf above a radiator.